Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrap Book Duty

Right now, I have had  evenings freer than usual.  Our piece work job is on hiatus till March some time.  I have spent the evenings getting the kids scrap books caught up. They were only at July of last  year.  Yes, I know.  I am hanging my head in shame.  I really hate when this gets away from me. It is important to them to be able to page through and have memories rekindled. So I have caught them all up AND they look great.  I don't just have 2012 done people, I have done right up through our trip into Disney on Ice this past Monday.

Trumpets sound!  Angels are singing.  OK, really all I am doing is bragging. But aside from the bragging, I love listening to the kids chatter as they look through the pages.  There are more differences between the books as they have gotten older.  Rob's has a page devoted to he and his girlfriend T.  KC's has more of a dance focus.  Lissa has some unique facets as well.  The cool thing though is that despite the differences there is the thread of commonality and family that run through all the books. It affirms what we strive for--strong roots, and wings to spread and try experiences that speak to each of their spirits.

No comments: