Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Homeschool Review

Our homeschool review for last year took place today. A little late, but the city has been restructuring and organizing and forgot about us. We had called twice and frankly I felt disinclined to hunt them down. We did our part, it was up to them if they wanted to see work samples to contact us. Well they finally did, so Kirsty brought our portfolio down today and the meeting went well. It is always a sigh of relief moment when these meetings are done. I can't quite figure out why, honestly as we are both good teachers. We don't let our children slide by with less than their very best efforts. We offer a wide array of opportunties for enrichment. Personally I love learning and try to impart that love as well. With Chet I know I did. With Rob I would say that goal is still a work in progress. :-) But at any rate, we have been given the city's blessing for another year.

No comments: