Tuesday, September 14, 2021

New kitchen cabinets!

 I realized that I forgot to post up pictures of the new kitchen cabinets.  Say what??? I remember to take pictures of holes where the shower will drain and I forget our sexy new cabinets!


Well, behold!  Here they are, looking all shiny and gorgeous!  They are also 4 inches higher so you don't have to contort your hand under the cabinet in order to reach the outlets and the light switch.  The bridge cabinet has my serving bowls that I haul out for family holiday gatherings (and essentially never use at any other time)  The insides are frameless so it is easy to load and unload. And they are soft close which is my favorite feature of all.  I installed a under cabinet light under the bridge cabinet. It is rechargable with a usb cord and you wave it on and off with your hand.

There is green board that is going to get installed under the cabinets down to the base of the counter so that we can put up a tile back splash.  

There is a matching cabinet down in in the alley way of the kitchen.  It is the same height as the ones over the sink, so it is a nice sight line.  Underneath it we installed the coolest storage thing ever--a magnetic knife holder. So easy to grab my correct knife when I am cooking supper.  It's awesome.


So things are moving along and now you have a prettier pic to look at than the hole for my someday shower drain!


No comments: