Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday outing shots

Clearly, I am stylin' on the purple dinosaur at the tot park! Photo courtesy of Robbie, he liked the fact that this same dino is on our local park premises as well as the far distant one we visited today.


KC and Lissa enjoyed not just the play equipment but the splash park. Last year Lissa was totally freaked by the splash park. This year she was right in there with her brother KC.






My photo of the kids at the farm land. Look at the goat checking them out!






I love this shot. KC is using the scooter toys, but I love the sense of motion in Lissa. She is my perpetual motion daughter.
Rob is now at the audubon sanctuary for an overnight with his homeschool group. It should be great. They are going to do a night hike and have a campfire. You can typically see some cool wildlife there in daytime and especially at night. So I can't wait to catch up with him tomorrow night and see how things went.

No comments: