Sunday, September 27, 2009

Serene Sunday

Well,relatively speaking. Serene isn't a word that totally applies to my family! LOL But it was a good Sunday and I found that at church I had some time to reflect which is always good. It was a long morning as I unexpectedly had a 9 a.m. meeting. I worked out how the kids were going to be safe and occupied during the meeting which was a bit over an hour. Then we had time for registration into the RE program for the coming year and fellowship as the first service had finished. We went to the second service where I had a role in the teacher dedication ceremony. Lissa wouldn't stay in the pew with the other kids so I brought her up in my arms. I remember that when I had a speaking role and KC was very little, he waved to everyone while I was reading. Lissa was a little different but no less entertaining. She amused herself by removing my paper name tag from its lanyard. (as one of the heads of the RE committee I am supposed to wear a visible name tag) What I didn't notice while I read my part was that she was sliding the name tag down my cleavage between my shirts! LOL Now there's a little entertainment for the congregation!

No comments: