Sunday, April 25, 2010

My little healer?

Yesterday I woke up with a headache that rapidly decided just being a headache wasn't enough and moved on to migraine status.  I did all my usual things, sunglasses, Excedrin Migraine formula and thought I was winning the battle in the morning. 

After lunch we were supposed to go to my niece's house (over an hours drive) to celebrate her son's first birthday.  The kids were super excited.  I was super excited.  And i had this headache from Hades.  The first interesting thing was that KC just walked past me in the kitchen and put his hand on my head (I was picking something up off the floor)  and said "your head ache is so bad."  I figured it was just that he had seen me take meds earlier in the day.

We did set off for my nice's but the driving was not doing nice things for the head so I got off the highway about 15 minutes in to the drive and headed home.  I would not have been in party mode  by the time we got there. LOL  The kids were really understanding about the fact we didn't go.  I am amazed at that.

This morning when he got up, KC put a hand on my head before he asked how I was feeling. He smiled and said "good, I don't feel the headache at all today."  Wild!

1 comment:

Todd said...

That's totally cool. Gave me goose bumps. Glad you're feeling better.