Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Circus Juggling

Being a parent and having a bunch of kids makes me a juggler. But my abilities to juggle are being tested this week as I have some extra work responsibilities that require I leave home earlier, return later etc.  My kids are not loving this. I am not loving it either but it is short term and I also hope that showing I am committed to bringing my best efforts to my job will result in the promotion I hope for.  Oh and at home we have 70 boxes of product to turn out for our home based biz.  Stress? What pray tell is stress? I haven't time to look it up.

I am worried about Fiona though.  I have emailed Jane twice and not heard anything which is extremely weird. There have been 2 missed calls. Again extremely weird. I have emailed Jane from both my work computer and myhome one in case my work server was not sending the email to an outside source. I can't call the school today due to how crazy things are at work right now, but I do plan on calling tomorrow.

On the plus side, I had a first yesterday.  I was at an industry event for my job and one of the vendors was offering free manicures to women and free shoe shining to the men.  I had a manicure.  It only took 10 minutes (which is about as long as I can sit still) but my nails look so pretty. I have never had a manicure before.  (since I am over 50 that is probably kinda weird!!) The manicurist said I had beautiful nails to work on.  I told her that they get no attention so it is just luck. 

No comments: