Saturday, March 3, 2012

Not so Old

I colored my hair last night.  I have dithered about this for weeks.  I only colored my hair one other time and had a horrible allergic reaction to the dye.  However my hair is sort of a blah mousey color. Very dull and boring. K sells A*on and  they are going to start selling hair color.  She was entitled to a FREE sample as a salesperson.  So we picked a color that was kind of close to my natural color and got that.  Last night we did it. I think it looks good and it didn't bother my scalp so that was a huge plus.

This morning I asked the kids if they liked it.  (except for Chet who won't see the difference as he is color blind) The littles nodded obligingly. Rob said yup, cause I didn't look so old.  Geez!  LOL That is a ringing endorsement!

No comments: