Friday, March 9, 2012

Jumping for Joy!

This is Lissa on a recent puddle jumping adventure!  Boy can that wee miss jump!  LOL  I feel the same way because it is Friday and the weekend beckons!  The next two weekends are actually a bit busy even by our standards.  Tomorrow afternoon the kids have a birthday party to attend and the following Saturday my mom comes in the afternoon so that she can go to church with us Sunday morning.  Rob and the church youth group are in charge of the service and Rob is playing the prelude.  A lot of people think I must get tired with all that we do together each weekend.  I suppose I might, but mostly it is the seasoning and the joy that helps me get through the nitty gritty work stuff that sucks up so much time and energy the rest of the week.  Wishing everyone a weekend that restores their spirits!

No comments: