Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Football Season!

This is a very silly post where I fully intend to brag.  That's right; I may dislocate my shoulder patting myself on the back!  Rob and i have a football challenge.  For the past 3 or 4 years (I have lost count) we play fantasy football. We are never in the same league but there is a very healthy competition between us for the best stats.  I typically crash and burn at this.  One year I picked almost all the Patriots for my team. Then when they had a bye week, the team against me racked up a zillion points to my team having nearly none.  Talk about a lesson in diversifying your interests!  Another year I didn't watch the injury reports carefully enough.  I got killed again.

This year I accidently got myself in a league where you actually had to bid for players.  (they give you a set amount of cash and you manage that budget to obtain your best possible team.) I was shocked and let me tell you that draft was challenging!  Can I also say my competitor did not choose the financial draft and got to pick the easy way!  LOL

However in spite of that, my team (drum roll please)  is 3 and 0 thus far!!!

No comments: