Monday, June 1, 2009









OK, you all remember my issues with posting pictures, right? I am impaired. I suffer from technology issues and there is likely little hope that I will improve much! So you have to start at the bottom picture for the retrospective. That was a shot of Rob hiking in March of 06. I have earlier pictures but 06 was when digital camera joined our home. Beloved family member, that digital camera. But I am allowing my addled brain to wander. . . The next picture above that was March of 07. Rob is in our kitchen smiling because he is not doing school work but having his picture taken! Seriously. The kid loves having his picture taken. March of 08 is the spiffy guy with the white collar. It was cropped out of the family Easter photo of that year. Don't ask me what happened in March of 09 that caused us to be devoid of Robbie pictures but apparently we are. Instead, for your viewing pleasure, an April 09 picture. Wearing his Nike shirt. Which he will wear till it is threadbare because, well, it is a NIKE shirt! LOL I told him tonite when I tucked him in that this was his last night as a 12 year old. Tomorrow he is officially a teen ager. He smiled.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Handsome boy! Happy Birthday to Rob!