Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Someone odd living at my house!

Two days ago I got the mail and found a "Country Living" magazine. I don't subscribe to CL. Not that it is a bad magazine; I actually like it. But magazine subscriptions in general are something I don't pay for. The only 2 exceptions are Family Fun and Ebony. I figure anything else we can read at the library, or ask for from family for gifts. (incidently we get Down East, Readers Digest and National Geographic as gifts to the adults. Various kids get 2 varieties of Highlights, SI for Kids and Ranger Rick) Magazine deprived we are not.

So I figured the mail person just put the magazine in the wrong mailbox on the street. Especially when I looked at the name. Juju Kaka. I kid you not. Except that Juju apparently lives at our house on our street, in our city as all the other info was correct. I read the magazine since it was sitting there and sort of chuckled at the name.

Yesterday the bill for Juju's magazine arrived. Juju apparently LOVES Country Living because they subscribed for two full years. I went on line to check things out. Juju had an invalid email called email@email.com CL let me cancel Juju's subscription but I don't think I will tell Juju's alter ego that right away when he returns from camp. I will let him sweat a little because the bill is waiting for him. It will be very hard to keep a straight face though.

No comments: