Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pushing on to Friday!

The week is almost over and in some ways it seems to have flown by.  But I am tired.  Working 7:30 to 5 is getting old--especially since I do another 3 hours or so on average of piece work here at home once the kids are all abed.  The good news is that tomorrow we are working only until 3 p.m. as our company is closing early for the holiday.  This will be the first time in my life that I have worked for a company that gave MLK Day off.  It isn't like I am going to kick back or anything over the weekend, but it will be a bit of a breather and that  will be good.  On Tuesday my co-worker will be back and that will be a blessing.  On Wednesday my new boss will start.  That is most likely good but another kind of stress.  And I am still coming to terms with the fact that I wasan't really considered for the position and given a chance to show what I believe I could do.  Oh well, that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.  I am all about being stronger.  Oh and my computer has a new wonky habit.  I can't see what I am typing when I am keyboarding.  I have to type blind and then hit my enter key when I am done.  It is very weird.

No comments: