Sunday, May 3, 2009

Star Struck!


When we were at the craft store the other day to get supplies for Robbie's project, Lissa spied some star beads. She wanted them for her hair and it seemed like a good idea to me too! Actually when we got it home, only 1/2 of the beads were large holed enough to use for hair. We gave the narrow holed ones to Chet to make jewelry with. She is very proud of this new do. However I have noticed that the beads tend to break the elastics that hold the bottom ones on. Another time I think I would need to use a pony bead at the bottom and put the shaped beads on top.

1 comment:

Alyssa's Mom said...

We got stars last year in red, white, and blue. I had to do SMALL braids, a million of them, to get the beads on Alyssa's hair. The bonus... because the braids were so small, they lasted for an entire month. It was worth it!

Her hair is adorable!