Friday, October 10, 2008

Nearly mid October

Wow, today is the 10th of October and it seems impossible. Maybe because the past several days have brought a return of warm summer temps, I have managed to push the prospect of colder days to the back of my mind. My only reminders were the diminished daylight and earlier return times when we have to head home from the park. Still I am looking forward to this weekend. It is Columbus Day weekend and that means an extra "family day" as KC puts it. Time to re-connect for all of us, time to maybe hike or apple pick or laze around playing board games. Well okay no lazing around--we don't really know how to do that. LOL But definately time. And time is such a rare and precious gift. I am ever grateful for the time I have with my family. They are so special to me.

No comments: