Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blogging Revealed

OK while I haven't been exactly forthcoming about my venture into blog land, I hadn't exactly shouted from the rooftops that I have a blog either. I did mention it in passing to my wife as I explained how I had linked to her blog which she likes me to read. But I did mention it very much in passing knowing full well that my wife often listens with half an ear and likely wouldn't fully notice what I said. Why? Well, the thing is that sometimes I blog about concerns, irritations, whatever in my life. And I think this is a pretty good place to do it. But I don't want to hurt anyone. Realistically most things in life seem pretty small and manageable a few days later. Someone else faces a real tragedy or issue and i find myself saying "I was annoyed over what?" and remembering once more that my life is pretty good. Actually most times way better than pretty good.

Anyway, somehow this weekend the blog subject came up again and this time around she caught that I had a blog. Hmmmmmm. Maybe she will just decide it is boring because I don't put in 50 million pictures with weird captions and quotes. (can you tell i have seen some of the blogs she likes to read? LOL" We shall see.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Haha.
I know you are a private person. Blogging about stuff...that was wierd to me, that you would do it, I mean! Thirty years with someone and they can still surprise you...that's the good part. I;ll only read occasionally. Promise.
LU