Saturday, October 3, 2009

Confessions of a shoe addict.


I confess. I am a shoe addict. I don't feed my addiction regularly, mostly because i stay out of shoe stores. I don't care about labels and designer names. I am all about cheap and pretty! My loving family gave me a gift certificate to Payless shoes for Ooma's Day (my day in lieu of mothers day where we honor Kirsty). I ordered on line, thinking then I would stay in budget. . . I ordered the sweet black ballet flats you see above and a pair of slouchy brown boots that I could not figure out how to photograph. Very cool. Then the order came in and I had saved shipping by having it shipped to the store. And I went to the store. And I picked up the order . . . and the black heels. And the black shoe boots. (I would love funky colors but if the shoe costs more than $10 I buy a neutral, black, brown or gray because I will wear it to death.)



Which explains these kicking SILVER loafers. $27.95 and made by Dexter if you care. But, you say, they are not neutral and they are more than $10.00 Ah no, little grasshopper. I am also the queen of finding bargains. These sweet shoes were a mere $5.00 That's right. One five dollar bill.



Lissa likes them too!









2 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

She is too stinking cute in her silver slippers!!!!

Rachie317 said...

Thank you SO much for your comment on my blog. I can not tell you how much it means to me that you thought of my brother and sent something to the troops! Truly- they appreciate EVERYTHING that they get. Thank you so, so, so much!