Thursday, October 8, 2009

An award! For me???






Oh-my-gosh! I was given an award! How cool and amazing is that! Thanks to Mama Drama Times Two I feel like I am walking the bloggy red carpet . . . well okay not THAT famous! LOL But I will answer these questions like the post said, and then pass on the award to 6 other soon to be famous blog friends. . . The rules are the answers are supposed to be one word only. I am incredibly verbose, you don't want to watch me twitch and freak if I can really only use one word! (grin)




Where is your cell phone? That would be the cell phone store, I don't have a cell!


.Your hair? -fine and thin


Your mother?- needy


Your father? – absent


Your favorite food?- just one???? any kind of pasta


Your dream last night?- beachy thoughts


Your favorite drink? diet coke


Your dream/goal? – hike the AT end to end


What room are you in?- workroom at home


Your hobby?- reading and karate


Your Fear?- losing memories


Where do you want to be in 6 years? –right here in MA


Where were you last night? – at a play date for my kids


Something that you aren’t? lonely


Muffins? muffins that taste like donuts


Wish list item? New van


Where did you grow up?right here in MA


Last thing you did? made breakfast for the gang


What are you wearing? PJS


Your TV? off


Your pets? cat, dog and fish


Friends? many and varied


Your life? exciting


Your mood? happy


Missing someone? yes


Vehicle? 98 Geo Metro and a mini van


Something you’re not wearing? jewelry


Your favorite store? Home Depot


Your favorite color?red


When was the last time you laughed?10 minutes ago


Last time you cried?don't know


One place that I go to over and over? Maine


One person who emails me regularly? my mom


Favorite place to eat? TGI Fridays
Now, I am nominating as per the rules, 6 blog friends whose blogs I think are very neat for this award. This was a little hard as lots of times I read, but haven't commented, and i sort of wondered if some folks might feel stalked if this person they didn't know nominated them. So I looked for blogs where I have commented at least a few times!
http://www.tangled-me.blogspot.com/ (Jo does the most amazing photography and her stories of Lil Man touch me deeply)
http://www.watchingthewaters.wordpress.com/ (Corey writes with sincerity and honesty about the complexities of parenting very challenging children. Right now she is going through an unbelievably painful experience. I hope the award makes her smile)
http://www.motherissues.wordpress.com/ (Thorn writes about the journey she and her Lee are making toward becoming parents. She is thoughtful and I love her posts)
http://www.tubaville.wordpress.com/ (Torina is an awesome mom of some amazing kids. Love this blog! Plus in the spring my Chet will get a new bike because of what she got for Ttops)
http://www.lisajordanpuddin.blogspot.com/ (Most times when I read Lisa's blog I just shake my head in awe. Her creativity in fostering attachment in her two daughters leaves me almost speechless)
http://www.thebodiebunch.blogspot.com/ (Cindy is a mom to lots of kids. Lots of issues, lots of love and she is a gardener extraordinaire. I dream of gardens like she describes. I share her vision of living lightly on the planet and admire her tenacious parenting.)

3 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

No cell???? Wow....I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award!

Lisa said...

Thanks Lee!