Saturday, May 21, 2011

Recital 2011

He's one sweet cookie!  Today was the first performance of the dance recital.  Here's my Gingerbread boy just before he went out to go back stage.  He did much better this performance.  Still jittery, but less, way less. No shaking, no chattering teeth, only a few tears.He did clutch my hand fiercely and I am not sure he would have let me be anywhere but back stage, but overall it was definately an emotionally happier fellow.

My mom and his Aunt Lynne were in the audience as were Lissa and Rob.  We actually left after his number as he is not doing the finale.  This gave time for me to get everyone home and make a nice, albeit later, lunch for everyone.  Then we visited a bit and the vistors hit the road. The kids were able to have an afternoon of play and are soon to be getting ready for tubs and showers.  A whirlwind day is drawing to a close!

1 comment:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

He looks too cute!!! congratulations on progress in the stage fright Det.