Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chugging along towards the holidays

Fiona's gifts are all wrapped. Rob helped me out with that so that I didn't have to do it alone.  We have a set of birthday gifts that she will open with us and the Christmas gifts that we will give to staff so she has gifts from us for Christmas morning.  The kids stocking stuff is all purchased, although it is still in my car. Rob and I watch X Factor together so there is no way tonight that I can wrap those.  I will have to do that tomorrow night after I make Fiona's birthday cake which we are bringing to the Big City on Saturday. Kirsty was able to shrink a pic of us to put in the locket that KC picked out for her.  He has a gentle spirit.  Tonight when I put him to bed, he said he didn't really care what Santa brought, he just wanted to see Fiona.  I think the open unreserved love that he has for her is a greater gift than the locket.

No comments: