Friday, December 23, 2011

I believe in miracles!

Why?  Because I am officially DONE!  Somehow, the presents have been purchased, the gift certificates made, the stocking stuffers wrapped, Fiona's birthday and Yule gifts all set, cake for her party made and it isn't even 10 p.m.!  LOL  I also believe in miracles because my wife helped me wrap stocking stuffers this year making a rather large job for one person a speedy one for 2.  She has not done much Yule prep in many a year so that was a huge and most unexpected gift. 

Tomorrow the kids and I will shop early as usual but it should be hopefully quick as we don't need a lot. Then we will get coffees for Rob and I and come home till it is time to leave for our ride the Great School in the City to be with my eldest daughter.  I love the holidays.  I always trust that somehow it will all get done.  And somehow, even the year we drove back from Chicago with Lissa, it always does.

No comments: