Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Errand Day

Today I have a number of odd errands to do with the kids.  I have promised Chet we will pierce his other ear.  This was his gift from us and he is very excited.  I have to go to a couple of stores, which is not fun but must be done. (hey, how poetic! LOL) The other errands don't involve children but I am bringing them as it gives K a break from the kids.  It was still nice and warm when we got up this morning, albeit unseasonably warm.  I have been loving that. Unfortunately for me, that lovely odd occurance is coming to an end. We had a ton of rain and wind last night and they brought with them a cold front.  Brrrrrr! It really feels like winter out there now.  Time for me to go make tea to warm up and to clean up the kitchen from the muffins I made for breakfast.

No comments: