Monday, November 21, 2011

Even More Thankful!

I think I wrote a few weeks ago that Rob's sister Krystal had disappeared from the Internet.  We used FB as our primary contact and suddenly she wasn't active there.  In fact she didn't show up on his friend list or mine so we figured she had deleted her account.   It was especially upsetting as we were trying to send her birthday greetings and I could tell that Rob was really upset that she was MIA. 

I had an email addy that I sent a note off to but heard nothing back.  Today when I went on line I saw her up on the friend list again so I fired off a quick greeting right away.  Told her we really hoped her birthday was as special as she was and that we were thinking of her and wishing her a happy thanksgiving.  She all ready wrote a short post back so I am feeling doubly blessed tonight!

No comments: