Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ooma's Day

The kids woke me up at 6 a.m. this morning . . . to tell me to stay in bed!  ROFL  It turned out that they had decided today we would celebrate "Ooma's Day" (my 1/2 of Mothers Day) and plans were afoot.  However as my wife, who would orchestrate the plans was not yet awake, they played and chattered on my bed for another 45 minutes while I slept. (I use that term very loosely folks!)

Then K got up and in short order, tea, flowers, OJ and gifts appeared. Cards made with care and love.  Items chosen with thought and knowledge of what matters most to me.  And eventually, muffins, fresh from the oven to savor in bed while I read on K's Kindle.  I feel very loved!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Happy Ooma's day! Sounds like it started really well. Hope it end well, or never ends at all.