Friday, March 5, 2010

An Art Show on Sunday?

Sometimes I totally wonder where the creative sparks come from that fire in my 5 year old son's brain.  Last night when I got home from work there was an "invitation" that he had made to 'KC ART SHO' to be held on Sunday.  He spent most of last evening after supper sorting his art and deciding what he wanted to include in the show.  I told him I would most definately come and asked how we were going to hang the art so that people could see it.  He envisions  lines going across the living room "but only if the pellet stove isn't on Ooma."  Good to know he remembers my hypervigilant behavior about paper and pellet stoves.  It is supposed to be warm this wkend though (50 degrees!!!) so I suspect we can do the show in the living room.  I'll try and remember to take pictures.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Can just barely wait for the pictures. How exciting! :-)