Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting the day like Lady G*Ga!

OK, so I am known for walking really really fast.  I am a speedy person on most days.  This morning I was speedier than usual as I had to drop a script off for Rob's eyedrops (trying to get his meds set for camp which is coming up soon).  I had to drop stuff at goodwill on my way to work. And yup, had to get to work.  I was wearing a fave sundress that K made me many years ago.  Faithful blog readers are probably all ready aware of the fact that I wear my clothes till they fall apart.  However, this does not usually take place ON me!

I slid into the van seat to scoot over to the pharmacy.  I got there, scooted out real quick and started hurrying down the aisle to drop off area.  Suddenly I realize I am feeling a breeze.  A breeze where I should not feel a breeze.  Oh, did I mention this sundress has a full length zipper?  Said zipper had done something weird.  It was zipped at the top.  Everywhere else?  Um.  Not really.  Wonder what the sales people thought about the strange woman holding the back of her dress together and walking crablike out of the store?  K said it was an old fashioned coil zipper (whatever that is) that she got on sale a long time ago.  It's time has come. It. is. retired. Forever.

1 comment:

Todd said...

LOL. At least you were cooler than usual. Probably made the store people's day :-P