Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

I like being silly with the kids. So last night when the littles had gone to bed, we ordered Dominos Pizza which I stored and re-heated gently in the oven this a.m. The delivery guy thought this was so funny. (I felt somewhat compelled to explain that I was NOT eating 3 medium pizzas myself at 9:30 at night!) Woke them all to supper. . . April Fools!  They got a huge kick out of having pizza for breakfast and cereal for supper. 

They hid fake snakes in the laundry basket for Kirsty (I alerted her to make sure she would squeal appreciatively)

And Mother Nature got in on the act dumping some snow on us!

2 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Lee = I'm writin this here since I couldn't find your email to send you the link to Amy's blog http://buildingtheblocks.blogspot.com/ The young lady who is guest posting today is trying to create a library at an orphanage in India and her story was compelling. I thought I'd pass it along to you... Hope this was OK.

GB's Mom said...

Great April Fools Day Celebration!