So earlier this week KC went to he doctors again because he was itchy. There were hives all over his body. At the time, I thought it was a reaction to doing lots of somersaults at the park the night before. I thought he had a grass sensitivity or allergy. The Dr said it was a topical allergy and to keep using the OTC stuff we have been using. And ka-ching, $35.00 co-pay please.
Except that was three days ago and he broke out in welty hives again this morning when we got back from grocery shopping. I gave the OTC stuff to him and he seems okay. He is actually pathetically enough, sort of getting used to this. It is weird though. And I am not liking it. He has not eaten anything unusual or different. We have nothing new in our home or in our cleaning products. Sigh. Weird. Mysterious. Worrying.