Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheese and Whine

Well, just whine really.  I have a sore face.  As in it feels like someone clocked the right side of my face.  I have been dealing with this for about 4 weeks and it is slowly getting worse.  I even abandoned my typical "wait and see" attitude and sought out the dentist a week ago. He saw nothing, but we also did not take an x-ray.  So today, as the pain reached new lovely heights, I went and had an x-ray, sure than my 10 year abstinence from the things would reveal an abcess or something vile lurking.  Only it didn't.  And he has no clue why I have this pain.  It hurt so much after I got home from taking the kids to the park tonight that I had to find an empty room and just lie there for a minute and breathe.  I don't have a lot of time in my life to lay around and breathe while simultaneously wishing 1/2 my face would fall off.

The dentist suggests I see my primary.  Which seems silly and a waste of $25.00 co-pay.  On the other hand, my primary might fall down with the shock of seeing me as a patient so it might be entertaining.  LOL  I strongly suspect that the primary will find nothing--about all that the dentist thought he might check for would be an ear infection.  Which I do not have and have not had anything congestion related in months.

Now that I have whined, I will share a funny KC and Lissa story.  Lissa wakens early in the morning.  She has been waking KC who really needs sleep  more than she does.  I told her she could not lie in bed and holler for her brother.  She agreed.  Instead they decided apparently that she would lie in bed and call "meoux meoux" and if KC was awake he would answer "woof woof."  Needless to say he is still being awakened too early but it was so funny that I couldn't do anything about it at all.

No comments: