Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cell Phone Woes

Or maybe that should be teen aged boy woes!  I tried to use my cell the other day (actually just to test it as I put new minutes on it) and the call failed.  I checked the screen and it said it was dialling in TTY mode.  I am not hearing impaired and don't use TTY mode.  Sigh.  However further investigation showed 2 peoples names in (I think) the speed dial section that would only go to my 13 y/o  A girl from church and the radio station.  LOL  Which neither one do I care about except that somehow in doing this, he disabled the phone and I need it fixed.  I can't figure it out for the life of me.  Of course he said he didn't do it.  I asked if it was reasonable that anyone else in the family would call the girl in his class at church.  He was able to admit that wasn't sensible.  I said that therefore unless he could tangibly prove otherwise he was responsible and that I expect him to fix the phone by the time I get home from work.  Knowing this kid and electronics he can probably do it in minutes.  I hope.   LOL

3 comments:

Todd said...

I'm sure he'll fix it quickly just like you said. Let's hope so anyway :-)

Mama Drama Times Two said...

I like your phone woes much better than mine. Wannna trade?????

Devendra Singh said...

this is a very good phone, i like it. very good feature.

Cell Phone Case