Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lissa's hair

It has been a while since we have done Lissa's hair with beads. But when it is done this way you can really see how long it is getting!  Takes about 3 hours start to finish but it looks great and the diva princess is very pleased! LOL Elisabeth looks equally cute with her hair in twists, french braids, twisted pony tails etc, bu I really love the look of beads and small braids.  The little boy she plays with while KC had his dance class kept touching her hair today.  He said he liked listening to her "hair music." 

At the grocery store we met a black friend of mine and she commented on how nice Lissa's hair looked.  I always feel very validated, which is sort of silly I suppose. But if you saw how little I can do with my own hair, that might make it all clearer to you!  LOL

.

No comments: