Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wonder how Fiona is

I have been hoping Jane would email me this morning and let me know how Fiona is doing.  Last night was so emotional that once I had time to try and deal with how I felt (which was sort of emotionally  like a puddle of jelly) I began to worry how the sharing impacted her.  I am wondering how her day is going; if she has held things together or if that raw feeling that can come with such disclosures is leaving her vulnerable to making unsafe choices.  But, I haven't heard from Jane yet, who likely has 52 million things to do and emailing me is just one more.

I ordered a mothers ring from WalMart today.  It is simple with no raised stones; something I tend to avoid as I am a klutz and raised stones tend to get caught on things or chipped. Fiona and Elisabeth share the same birth month so their stones are the first and fifth stones with the other colors sprinkled in between.  It is pretty and I felt oddly better once I placed the order. 

No comments: