Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aquarium pictures

 Chet scopes out how to helpl the oceans be healthier!

 KC reads all about clean oceans.
 Another one of K's cool jelly fish shots.

 Ready to take the Aquarium by storm!  Do I think I need two pair of glasses to keep track of all the kids?  Clearly not my most fashionable shot but I love that Chet looks relaxed here.
 Underneath all of us is a lovely bronze statue of dolphins--really!  I promise!
 Another cool fish pic by my artsy wife.
 Lissa leaping from block to block on the Greenway.  This picture totally captures the essence of my daughter who leaps full throttle at and into life's experiences.

. . . and tomorrow?  Hopefully we head to the lake for a day of swimming.  It will just be the kids and I though as K hates sand and sun after about 10 minutes. LOL

1 comment:

Todd said...

Fun stuff. Busy, but fun! :-)