Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lazy Wednesday

Well weird weather precluded a trip to the lake today as it didn't get sunny and warm till about 40 minutes ago! (that would be 2ish and since it is a 40 minute drive to the lake in question, that is not in the cards)  I was a bit bummed as I like to pack days off with fun stuff. But I settled for packing it with "stuff" that needed to get done.  So today I accomplished

1.  The requisite 3 loads of wash and accompanying ironing.
2.  Dropping 2 coats off at the dry cleaners
3.  Visiting a consignment store to get myself 2 sweaters for fall.
4.  Buying and planting 6 little mums by our back door.
5.  Visiting the craft store and getting more scrap book pages for the kids books.
6.  Played a game with each kid.
7.  Played outside with 2 kids.
8.  Made lunch and cleaned up the kitchen.
9.  Did my bill paying and filing.
10.Helped the kids do a painting craft.
11. Resolved where KC's homeschool area will be and got it all set up.

So it has been a bit of a snooze today! LOL  Probably the weather will be gorgeous tomorrow because I have to go to work!

2 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Wow. You are my official role model for tomorrow's chores. I have a list a mile long of household things I've been ignoring and avoiding...some are even "fun" - like scrapbooking and gardening! I've got to get goin' and tomorrow when I feel like quittin' and sitting, I'll think of you and your clan and all you manage to accomplish by yourself in a given day.

Todd said...

Wow. Do you ever stop? Keeps ya out of trouble I spoze :)