Monday, September 27, 2010

A new migraine medicine

OK so thus far the jury is waay out on the new herbal supplement I am trying.  But I haven't had it for long enough to be fair and it is also unfair to think it will produce a miracle, like living migraine free.  Though I can dream, right?  Well today I had a doozy of a headache and it got markedly worse at the end of the day.  It was rainy here today yet the headlights of the cars on the way home were killing me. It is a ridiculously short commute too, so it is silly.

After supper I went up to lie down for a few minutes figuring semi darkness and a prone position might make me feel less queasy.  Lissa and KC were taking forever to finish up and they were so busy entertaining one another that it was pretty loud.  Funny, but loud.  At any rate, after I had been lying there about 15 minutes I heard them announcing that they had finished.  Mind you the dining room is on the first floor and my bedroom on the second.  (just in case you didn't believe the loud factor!) 

Pretty soon they realized that I was upstairs lying down. They remembered that I had come home with a migraine. I could hear them in the stairhall below me trying to decide what to do to make me "all better."  Finally they decided putting on a merlin cap and bringing me a model T-Rex would do the trick. LOL

Kinda did too, because it was so sweet and so cute.  T-Rex, the new defeater of migraines, who knew? (chuckle)

2 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Awwww. Too sweet.

Todd said...

I gotta say, that's the sweetest thing I've heard in a long while. Hope you're feeling less head-achy today. *hugs*