Saturday, September 25, 2010

Strolling through Saturday

We are in our "normal" Saturday routine now. We shop early in the morning when the grocery story opens at 7:00 a.m. Then we come home and unload and relax till just a bit before 9:00.  Then we head to the bank and over to the dance school for KC's dance class.  He is so happy to be back at the class.  He adores his teacher and also just the time to express himself with movement.  He can't wait till next year because he'll be old enough for hip hop.  Last year I had to work super hard to make friends among the dance parents but I must have passed the muster as this year everyone was friendly and I had folks to chat with the whole hour of class.  This is good. I am a chatter by nature.

After that we head to the library and then home for lunch.  Today, because our city had a fair in the center of town, we all walked down town after lunch and hung out there for an hour or so.  Then we came home and I made cookies to bring to the adoption picnic tomorrow. 

The weather is a huge gift today. Warm, probably hot to some folks, but I love it so.  I think I will go plan supper on the deck for the tribe because there won't be too many more nights with temps like this!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sounds a lot like our day, 'cept we took Angelica to work rather than dance class. Then we went to the bank and grocery shopping.