Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lissa can't wait for puberty!

Last night Lissa was in the bathroom with me getting ready for her shower.  I was still wearing my work clothes (which is unusual but it was kind of a crazy day) and she had just eaten a snack.  Sticky hands city with which she then reached up and began to pat my bosom.  (don't you love the victorian delicacy of the word bosom??  LOL)  Anyway, I gently told her that breasts were private parts and we did not touch them without permission and she had sticky hands that could get my dress gunky.  She looked up at me angelically.

"Ooma, those are bwests."
"Yes, Lissa, they are."
"I can't wait till I get bwests Ooma."
"Really?"  (thinking to self, oh geez, what the heck???)
"Yup, cuz then I can put my toothpaste on my toothbwush all by MYSELF!"

ROFL

3 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

haahahhaaa

GB's Mom said...

Can't beat the logic!

Cyndi said...

I have had lots of kids tell me that they really want to be grown up NOW, but that is a new twist on getting there.