Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

We are getting ready to leave for church in a few minutes.  Our church schedule changed this year and it has been hard to get a groove going.  We were "first service" people who were there bright and early at 9 a.m.  Then we were home by 10:30 or 11 and had most of the day.  Now the childrens program is only taking place at the "second service" and we have to be there for 11 a.m  Yeah.  11.  Which is practically lunch time for my gang who wake when roosters crow. (or I assume when roosters crow since I live in the city).  I wind up playing in bed with them to delay getting up.  I can't slow down breakfast, Chet has to eat by a certain time or he will pass out.  Then I dilly dally doing Lissa's hair.  That can take up a fair piece of time and she and KC usually draw while I do it.  Then I clean the kitchen.  Look at the clock. It is usually about 5 past 8.  LOL  So then I spend about 2 hours listening to the kids ask if it is time to go yet.  Thankfully that time is nearly over and we will soon be on our way!  BTW, K made the vest and jumper that they are wearing.

No comments: