Saturday, January 23, 2010

All hail the computer tech!

I have a computer again!  The most wonderful awesome computer guy came for a house call, spent 2 hours and voila, fixed zee computer.  No more plagued by 181 viruses and other nasties (all of which is weird since we have spyware and McAfee)  I am just thankful for this guy.  He is so *nice* and he talks real people talk.  If any computer techs read my blog I apologize in advance.  Typically if I call a computer tech help line from work I get some guy who listens, at least for a few seconds, interupts me twice and then says "well take the wonket and turn it into a bita boppy file upload it thru wiggywonky and you will be all set.  Uh, yuh, sure!

This guy is willing to accept that I have talents--and that not a one of them lie in the technology industry!  And he is able to work his technological magic amidst the chaos of my life-the kids, the dog, the cat, the work room where I probably have 8 cartons of semi finished piece work all over the place.   Truly, life is good!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Welcome back to computer land :-)