Thursday, January 14, 2010

Show time

I am watching KC and Elisabeth create a "show."  KC has a head set for singing with and Lissa has a sparkly gold cape that has been turned into a dress.  There has been one wardrobe malfunction but 2 successful performances.  I sit here watching them, laughing and drinking in the love and happiness of the moment.  I delight in seeing their attention to details--making a "poster" so I 'll know about the performance.  Setting up stools with their animals for additional audience.  It is all so cool.

And my mind keeps flashing back to my tenant who is in Haiti.  He has 4 children in an apartment with his girlfirend here in the States.  They have not heard from him and they have as of now, no idea if he is okay or not.  If they will see him again or not.  I hope and pray with all my heart that they do. I really hope they (and all of us really) hear something soon.

1 comment:

Todd said...

It dos seem like you have pretty creative kids :-)