Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The goddess has a sense of humor!

A few weeks back when I took Rob shopping for sneakers I bought myself a new two piece bathing suit.  It fit perfectly.  It cost $14.99  Except I was reasonably sure it should have cost twice that because both the top and bottom had tags that said $14.99  I pointed this out to the clerk but he was adament that it was a set.  OK, I tried.  I paid $14.99 and was psyched.

Yesterday I took the kids to the beach.  I went to put on my suit.  I could only find the top (which I have worn a few times for just shooting water shooters or playing water balloons with the kids.)  The bottoms are no where to be found.  I know that they came home with me, but where they went between a few weeks back and yesterday when I wanted to don them?  That would be a mystery.  Looks like I got the 1/2 a suit I paid for!  LOL

1 comment:

Todd said...

She's a funny, funny girl, that goddess. Hope you find the other half before the next swim.