Monday, July 26, 2010


I am by nature , um pasty.  In this picture (taken in front of a cool sculpture yesterday, I am about as brown as I  get.  This is after many days out of doors.   However, to me, I look positively like a glowing summer sun goddess. (with really ugly shades!) 

However when my coworkers saw me after our camping trip they asked if I was ever going to tan.  I said I was.  They laughed.  Maybe that is why I like that teen vampire movie.  Next to that vampire dude, I AM positively a glowing sun goddess!

PS The sculpture is made entirely out of newspapers.  Doesn't it look like striated rock?

2 comments:

Todd said...

You look okay to me.

shastastevens said...

My husband "tans" like you. You know, women used to work really hard to keep a complexion like that.

Cool newspapers too.