Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fiona Calls

I didn't know if Fiona would call last night or not.  Jane was scheduled to be on vacation through this Tuesday and the following one so I thought we would likely lose our phone time.  Other staff seem less reliable in making sure the phone call happens and I have never been given a way to initiate a phone call on my end if they do  not call.  There is a phone plan that Fiona does with Jane before they call and the calls are on speaker phone so it is highly structured.

At any rate, Jane had a personal crisis and could not leave on vacation when she had planned so she went to the school and made the call with Fiona.  It was a really good call.  At last we seem to have worked through the hair thing which has consumed much of our phone time the past few weeks.  Last night she agreed to a specific set of products and I will get them and mail them out Saturday.  There is someone on staff who is familiar with proper care of black hair and she is more than willing to help Fiona. So hopefully that will solve things a bit.

We may not talk next week as Jane will hopefully really be on vacation --she works very hard and deserves a wonderful one--but I will hang here with the kids just in case someone does remember that she calls.  I never want Fiona to call and for there to not be someone here.

No comments: