Friday, July 9, 2010

Fiona's Call

I totally spaced on re-capping Fiona's call this week.  It was really really good.  She sounds happy and told me all about the awards she received at her recent assembly.  She sent us a copy of one of them, which is for working on skills and problem solving strategies (in relationships) and I have that hanging up at our house. 

We were chatting about the next visit and she asked if I would bring my mac and cheese when I come.  I about fell off the chair laughing.  I hope that she hasn't romanticized my mac and cheese too much in her head--it is pretty basic Velveeta stuff.  LOL 

I said that I would bring it to the next visit (there is a way to heat it up when we get there) but first she had to be comfortable promising that she would only eat a portion equal to one starch on her healthy eating plan.  I know this will be tough for her so I want to give her time to process.

I think Jane was astonished that I would be willing to figure out how to bring mac and cheese on a train to the Big City but I am sure I can accomplish that.

1 comment:

Todd said...

That's really great that she seems to be making good progress.