Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween costumes

It is a rainy windy day here in our state.  My wife doesn't mind as she has designated today as Costume Day.  She is making Lissa's Tinkerbelle costume and KC's Robin Hood costume.  Tinkerbelle has 5,894 pieces to it.  She is not amused.  However she is a very amazing seamstress and I am confident that Tinkerbelle will be conquered. Robin Hood is way easier.  However, next year I have been informed that we will buy costumes.  ROFL  The funny part is that the kids saw costumes at iparty and wanted them.  I said no because she always makes the costumes and I thought it was something she loved to do.  I have been informed of the error of my ways. She would like to make a costume of a robot for instance, out of recyclables, or turn one of our children into a slice of pizza.  But an outfit that has as many pieces as Princess diana had seed pearls on her wedding dress was apparently not on her clipboard of fun.  Still, I can't wait to see it tonight!

No comments: