Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spooky Tired!

We just got back from another Halloween inspired get together. This one was a birthday party for a 6 y/o  friend of KC's.  It was fun. But loud.  Which is to be expected when one gathers many children and their commesurate number of adults together.  I have been begging my migraine to leave for a few days and i don't think the party hearty mode of the past 2 days is doing much to move it on out of my life.  But Halloween only comes once a year, so I don't want to have the kids miss out because my head hurts.  That would just be silly.

Tomorrow is a very busy day as well.  We need to be at church early because my wife is in the choir and I have RE responsibilities.  Then after service there is a UNICEF carnival for the kids. They will pay a few pennies to play games and the profits go to help a worthy cause.  Then home to make my spooky supper fixings and decorate our dining room.  After the spooky supper we will go visit KC's abuelita and then we will trick or treat the neighborhood.  How far we go, how long we stay out always depends on the weather and the kids.  Some years it is short but recently it has gotten longer as their stamina increases and their comfort levels about being out in the darkness. 

No comments: