Saturday, October 9, 2010

Floor pictures

OK these are not really good pics because our digital camera is dying I think.  I actually got K another one just like this but I think she hid it from the kids.  Hence I had to use the old one and the flash is bad among other things.  However, it will sort of give an idea of things. The top one came out better, it is the bathroom floor.  It was hard to find a way to take the shot as our bathroom is so small (you basically see the whole width of the room in this shot)  I just didn't feel comfy putting a picture of the throne on the web. I like you all but sheesh! You can't really tell from the shot but there are embossed ferns in the greenish squares.

This is the picture that came out badly.  So you can't really tell it is a green floor. It looks sorta like a BLACK floor to be honest.  But it is green. Honest.  Now I have to find out what is leaking upstairs and staining my kitchen ceiling.  That would be the kitchen ceiling K and i spent a day replacing last year.  I am annoyed.  Very. Very. Annoyed!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Looks really nice :)