Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Drip Drip Drip

Remember back last October when I posted about installing a new kitchen ceiling?  Remember this summer when I posted about the troubles and travails of getting our floor replaced when the new dishwasher leaked and destroyed it?  Well the good news is the floor is fine.  LOL  The bad news is that about a week ago we found 2 small water stains on the kitchen ceiling.  We deduced that it was from the upstairs sink and I shut off the water to said sink. We called the plumber who could not come till today.  And he came.  And it is apparently a corroded pipe somewhere in the vicinity.  So now half our beautiful ceiling had to come down while they look for the leak.  I love my old house.  I love my old house.  (I am repeating this mantra while I bang my head on my desk!0

No comments: