Saturday, August 20, 2011

Silly Saturday Post!

Today is a crazy day for us, the first day of a crazy weekend of fun and family and friends. This morning the kids and I will do our usual errands. Then at 1 p.m. Rob leaves to go with his godparents to a minor league ballgame, and I take the littles to a birthday party. We will get home about 4 and I will get supper ready and do showers for the kids. Then at 6 my wife comes home and I have to leave to go to church to attend a meeting for the folks teaching in RE this year. When I get home, I need to make the garlands to decorate the canopy for tomorrow's family BBQ.

It is a good thing I love crazy! LOL

In October I will have a few days of vacation with the kids. My wife is going to KY to visit an on-line friend IRL. We booked her ticket last evening and she is very excited. She has been hoping we would have the funds to do this and I just got a small bonus at work so we were able to make it happen. I don't usually have time off in the fall so I need to think about what we will do together during the day when we have finished school work.  Maybe apple picking, or a train into the Big City to the art museum there?  Hmmm

No comments: