Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sliding into Sunday

I am soooo tired but still, excited too.  Yesterday was super busy.   The littles had a BBQ pool party in the afternoon. Rob went to the Big City and saw a farm team play at the stadium there. He didn't get home till quarter to 11.  I also had a meeting at church in the evening which upset the littles who are not used to my being out.  So it was a long though funfilled day.

Today we are having 16 to 20 people over to the house for a family BBQ  I have the tables dressed and the decorations up.  Need to frost the cake that I made yesterday and we need to get the sides made.  In reality we are in good shape, I am just tired.  So I am sitting on the computer doing next to nothing and drinking coffee and waiting for the caffiene and my natural love of parties to kick in!  LOL  I'll try and remember to post pics of the back yard. It looks really pretty.

No comments: